The North Dakota Coal Conversion Counties (CCC) have two members on the Executive Committee of the Western Dakota Energy Association. In 2020, John Phillips, Beulah, and Brad Rinas, Washburn Public School District, are serving on behalf of the CCC.
CCC Chairman John Phillips, right, discusses energy and housing issues
with Ryan Bernstein, a member of Senator John Hoeven's staff.
Bernstein now serves as Hoeven's chief of staff in in Washington, D.C.
North Dakota Association of Coal Conversion Counties Board of Directors
Chairman John Phillips, Beulah
- Mercer County City Representative
Vice Chairman Brad Rinas
- McLean County School Representative
Secretary-Treasurer Steve Frovarp
- Oliver County Commission Representative
- Mercer County Commission Representative
Tracy Peterson, Center
- Oliver County School Representative
Darwin Saari, Turtle Lake
- McLean County City Representative
- McLean County Commission Representative
Ken Miller, Hazen
- Mercer County School Representative
Harold Wilkins, Center
- Oliver County City Representative